What will happen if you ignore your oral health? What precautions you can take for swollen gums treatment? Mostly oral diseases induce due to some bacterial infection which further causes swollen gums, bleeding gums, and plaque accumulation. When the supragingival plaque builds up it accumulate bacteria, and food particles are the favorite diet of these bacteria.
If you do not eliminate it, this will progress even more and this will be the beginning of gingivitis. As the disease progresses into a chronic state, causing periodontal pockets, tooth mobility, excessive bleeding, bone loss that is supporting the teeth, as well as losing teeth due to periodontitis.
Factors that increase the risk of this disease are;
• Poor dental hygiene,
• Hormonal imbalances that occur during pregnancy,
• Menstruation or adolescence,
• Uncontrolled diabetes,
• Use of antibiotics, blood pressure medicines and birth control pills.
• Misaligned teeth that can irritate the gums and increase the risk of gingivitis.
Symptoms of gingivitis:
Gingivitis symptoms may vary depending on the cause and severity of it. The most common and visible symptom of gingivitis is bleeding, which can be seen on the toothbrush. Other symptoms include;
• Swollen gums,
• Gums sensitive to touch, but have no pain,
• Tooth Sensitivity due to eating hot or cold foods.
• Receding gums, in which teeth are giving lengthened appearance, is a clear sign of the presence of gingivitis.
• Bad breath can be another feature of this disease.
Swollen gums treatment:
In Gingivitis treatment, the first objective is to reduce inflammation with proper dental cleaning from your dentist.
• Professional cleaning is recommended every year.
• To maintain good oral health care, ask your dentist to teach you the proper way to use brush and dental floss.
• It is also recommended to use antibacterial mouthwash, which will help to reduce swelling.
• Other aspects to be considered are the repair of misaligned teeth or the use or replacement of braces.
Watch This Video
There is no better prevention or cure than Nautressmile gum Blam. If we use this twice a day both bleeding and Receding gums sensitivity will decrease in a week. Check out Naturessmile.com